This position would consist of 1-3 breakfast shifts per week as needed. Position would also require to help in housekeeping of guest rooms and public areas as well as assist in laundry.
- Welcomes and greets guests with a warm friendly smile
- Prepare breakfast and re-stock buffet items in a efficient and timely manner
- Clear and reset tables for the next guest
- Maintains superior standards of quality, service, and cleanliness in the dining room and service area
- Consistently maintains a neat, organized and clean work space and uniform
- Demonstrates a commitment to provide the best possible experience for guests, ensuring superior personalized service.
- Complete weekly inventory daily/weekly inventory checks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong communication, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to project a professional, friendly and courteous image to guests.
- Ability to multi-task and be detailed oriented.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.