DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when and where required.
- Perform preventive maintenance or repairs on company assets according to work pending reports, VCR reports, PM schedules, and the direction of the Maintenance Team.
- Document repair operations and time-tracking in accordance with company procedures.
- Requisition parts as necessary.
- Perform failure analysis and reporting findings to maintenance management.
- Ensure work area is clean and neat.
- Maintain service truck readiness including safety equipment, tools, equipment, and cleanliness.
- Assist co - workers with diagnostics and repairs.
- Comply with company safety policies and with applicable state and federal regulations.
- Report immediately any safety violations and correct unsafe acts or conditions.
- Conduct technical inspections and document findings.
- Maintain repair order documentation to include repair description, parts used, and repair times.
- Perform monthly inventories as required.
- Must possess own tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Three to five years of heavy truck or equipment maintenance experience including experience performing maintenance on Class 8 trucks and heavy equipment, or at least 10 years’ industrial and heavy equipment maintenance experience;
- Working knowledge of hydraulic systems;
- Must have effective time management skills; and
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Texas Class B Commercial Driver’s License
- ASE Certified
- Formal diesel and heavy equipment training
- Graduate of an accredited technical school 2-year program
- Must have a valid Texas Class C driver’s license