DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Report to work at designated times in proper company uniform and with required personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Assist in examining route sheets, identifying new stops and stops not on route.
- Assist driver with reading notes from Residential Manager and/or Dispatch and discusses daily work as needed.
- Assist in the collection of the route as sequenced on the route sheet and/or fleet routing software, noting sequencing problems or changes and recording them on the fleet routing software.
- Ensure the truck is clean and well-maintained before leaving the TDS facility.
- Work productively and safely and behaves courteously and professionally.
- Available for shifts scheduled on weekends or holidays.
- Know and understand driver hand signals.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to perform basic math functions; and
- Ability to effectively communicate in English and to read, write, and understand written and spoken English
- Valid Texas Class B Commercial Driver’s license or permit
- Record of safe driving for the last five years as shown on current Motor Vehicle Report (MVR), with no serious accidents or traffic violations