The Precast Laborer maintains grounds and facilities at the Concrete Plant, moves material, operates and cleans equipment and assists concrete crews.
- Report for work wearing the required personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Maintain grounds and facilities, move material, operate and clean small equipment.
- Assist the concrete crew with tasks such as tying rebar, stripping and preparing forms, and pouring concrete.
- Comply with company safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have dependable transportation
- Willingness to work some weekends and holidays as requested or needed.
- Willing to work varying job shifts depending on production needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions in English
- Must demonstrate a strong work ethic
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Valid class C driver’s license
- Some experience working with concrete