?Job SummaryThe Crusher Laborer assists with maintaining crusher operation by removing debris and non-rock materials on the conveyor line to enable the production of various materials.Core Responsibilities
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Remove foreign objects and materials from the crusher conveyor belts.
- Comply with company safety policies and procedures.
- Immediately report safety violations or unsafe practices or conditions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, safety rules and memorandums in English
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, as well as being able to work independently with attention to detail.
- High School diploma or its equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Record of safe driving for the last three years as shown on current MVR, with no serious accidents or traffic violations