The Excavation Laborer supports Excavation projects.
- Report for work wearing the required personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Maintain grounds and facilities, which involves erosion control, moving material, operating small equipment, washing equipment, working with concrete crew tying rebar, and pouring concrete.
- Comply with safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions in English
- Must demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Must have dependable transportation
- Must be able to work at remote sites, as needed
- Valid Class C driver's license.