In order to be considered for a position, you must submit an employment application online. Please visit our careers page: www.texasdisposal.com/careers.
The Customer Care Representative I provides service to customers on the phone and in person, creates and maintains customer accounts and enters customer work orders.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Answer inbound calls from assigned queues, follow through with resolutions in a timely manner, and make outbound calls as needed.
- Create new accounts and maintain existing account information within the database.
- Enter payments and assist with basic billing questions, including entering auto-payment information, and sending notice of expired or declined credit cards.
- Enter customer work orders as requested and perform data entry for associated service charges as needed on customer accounts.
- Resolve issues as they arise with accuracy and professionalism and perform necessary research to ensure informative communications for effective resolutions.
- Transfer calls to assigned individuals and departments and escalate calls to supervisors appropriately.
- Review and respond to personal voicemails and e-mails within a timely manner.
- Provide professional support to sales, operations staff and other internal constituents as needed.
- Participate in departmental meetings on a regular basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma or its equivalent;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- Strong customer service orientation; and
- Basic computer application skills.
Call center experience
Payment processing experience