Hands On Healing is looking for a medical spa manager who will be responsible for managing our spa.
This is a full-time position that will require approximately 40 hours per week and will work directly with the owner and other staff. We are looking for someone who can perform as a generalist, drive sales and growth, while contributing to marketing and excellent customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist in calculating and updating daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly business goals.
• Help identify opportunities, with proposals to meet or exceed revenue projections.
• Help be responsible for all medical spa inventory levels and ordering, ensuring that appropriate inventory level is maintained.
• Help be responsible for determining the schedule of our staff and providers including working with them on vacation coverage, optimizing schedules to maximize revenue and more.
• Deliver exceptional client service, provide prospective clients with appropriate information, and ensure that any adverse events are handled appropriately and expeditiously
• Collaborate with owner and HR on spa marketing plans and various promotions.
• Be an expert on our spa services and products.
• Help be responsible for the organization and maintenance of our employee handbook and the spas policies & procedures.
• Help to develop new processes and procedures as needed.
• Communicates respectfully and is able to adjust communication style based on the audience.
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced, multitasking environment with accuracy and enthusiasm.
• Responds to all client requests promptly and thoroughly.
• Is extremely organized, prioritizes appropriately, copes well with change, and maintains composure under pressure.
• Has experience managing and directing employees in a professional and supportive manner.
• Is an active learner and is intellectually curious about the operations of a medical spa. Has the drive to learn more and learn from feedback.
• Is comfortable with working with data to help make decisions.
• Is entrepreneurial and is highly motivated by growing businesses.
• Experience working in a medical spa environment preferred.
• Experience and knowledge of HIPAA regulations.
• Proficient with Microsoft office, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Drive, etc.