Environmental Services Director at Orchard Park of Kyle
Full Job Description
Are you the dynamic individual with not just experience and abilities in maintenance and facilities upkeep, but also care about people? Do you love seniors and working with others? This job is waiting for you and so are we!
We are searching for a highly qualified Maintenance Director to help maintain our community.. You would be responsible for leading maintenance systems, overseeing the continuous improvement of the buildings and executing long-term strategic plans.
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Ensure that community and grounds are in good repair and provide a safe and attractive environment for residents.
- Carry out a preventative maintenance program.
- Inspect the community and the grounds daily, identifying any areas in need of repair.
- Check daily for any requests for repairs.
- Assist with resident move-ins and move-outs.
- Assist with setup and clean up of special events.
- Prepare apartments for new residents.
- Maintain grounds, coordinate lawn services and other contracted services
- Coordinate emergency systems with fire department
- Manage a budget as determined by executive director and work as a team with managers
Job Requirements Required skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of three to five years of related experience and/or training required; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid State Driver's License required for vehicle travel, as needed
- Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must have a compassion for and a desire to work with the elderly
- Basic knowledge of plumbing, electrical, heating/cooling, and general repair skills.
Grow your career and do the job you love with people you enjoy working with!
We offer a competitive starting wage along with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes, but is not limited to:
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Online continuing education
- A positive working environment
Must be over 18 years of age, drug free, pass a background clearance and Covid clear.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kyle, TX 78640: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location