Landscape Worker II
The position performs a variety of tasks, such as planting and transplanting trees, installing and maintaining irrigation systems and participating in general construction labor tasks.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Plant and cultivate trees and shrubs.
- Transplant and move trees, shrubs and other plant material.
- Install and maintain irrigation systems at the Tree Farm and multiple landscaped locations throughout the company complex.
- Perform general construction labor tasks – e.g. concrete carpentry and fence maintenance.
- Operate farm equipment as needed.
- Wear the appropriate personal protective equipment when and where required.
- Comply with company safety policies and Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) regulations.
- Assist other department, when requested, such as Landfill, Operations, Ranch, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to demonstrate a working knowledge of lawn maintenance and landscaping procedures; and
- Ability to communicate effectively and follow instructions.