Listing Coordinator & Inside Sales Agent Positions
LISTING COORDINATOR:The Listing Manager is deeply committed to top-notch customer service (serving the client, as well as the Company’s agents), exemplifying the 3 C’s: Care, Commitment, and Communication. The Listing Manager always looks to go “above and beyond” for our clients to make sure that they have a smooth and enjoyable home selling experience.You’ll work with sellers throughout their entire listing process, compile listing information and research for comparable properties, assist homeowners with completing contracts, and enter MLS listings in the database. You’ll also arrange cleanings to prepare homes to sell, organize showings, and generate reports to display sales activity. Our ideal candidate can operate with a high level of professionalism and juggle multiple listings efficiently, all while staying focused and helping others with a smile.The right candidate will be assertive, outgoing, organized, detailed, ambitious, confident, goal-driven, and results-oriented. A love for problem-solving and "thinking outside of the box" is a must! If this job sounds like the match for you, we must speak with you today!
INSIDE SALES AGENT:
- Respond to inbound leads by phone, text and email
- Cultivate relationships (via phone and text) with prospects to convert inbound leads to appointments with our loan officers and real estate agents
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents and loan officers
- Set daily, weekly and monthly goals
- Participate in frequent coaching and role playing script practice
- Manage the sales database through the sales cycle keeping your pipeline up to date in our CRM
- Provide feedback to our marketing team on drip marketing campaigns, including phone scripts
- Make outbound referrals to independent real estate agents and loan officers while simultaneously strengthening those relationships.
- Follow your clients through the closing process to ensure their satisfaction and celebrate with them on their home purchase sale or refinance