BATCH PLANT LABORERJOB SUMMARY
The Batch Plant Laborer maintains grounds and facilities at the Concrete Plant, moves material, and operates and cleans equipment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Report for work wearing the required personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Maintain grounds and facilities, move material, operate and clean small equipment.
- Assist Maintenance personnel, as needed.
- Comply with company safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have dependable transportation
- Willingness to work some weekends and holidays as requested or needed
- Willingness to work varying job shifts depending on production needs
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions in English
- Must demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Ability to navigate basic computer
- Valid Class C Driver’s License
- Record of safe driving for the last three years as shown on a current motor vehicle report (MVR), with no serious accidents or traffic violations
- Some experience working with concrete