SITE SERVICES TECHNICIAN
The Site Services Technician is responsible for maintaining portable units, e.g., toilets, showers or comfort stations, assigned to the department, assisting with inventory control and maintaining a clean work area.
- Report to work at designated time in company uniform and with required personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Wash and disinfect portable toilets, showers or comfort stations, depending on assignment, using the 40-point quality assurance checklist.
- Work as a unit attendant at events.
- Complete repair lists and submit to the supervisor or special events lead.
- Perform minor repair work to portable units, including removing and replacing signage.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Assist with inventory control.
- Must be available for schedule shifts, including holidays and weekends.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must be able to speak English sufficiently to converse with the general public
- Ability to perform basic math functions
- Basic mechanical skills
- Ability to work flexible hours based on route and event schedules
- Proof of up-to-date Hepatitis B vaccination or willingness to get one
- Must have reliable transportation