Route AnalystTo apply, please visit: www.http://texasdisposal.com/careers
The Route Analyst works under minimal supervision to implement, analyze and evaluate commercial, residential and site services route schedules and service capabilities to ensure maximum efficiency and profitability.CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify opportunities and recommend changes to improve commercial, residential and site services routes.
- Analyze and evaluate route efficiency and profitability.
- Maintain route files and monitor daily route efficiencies using the companies routing software.
- Sequence routes based on data collected from drivers, routing software and route audits.
- Query various historical information from AS400 or SQL server based databases to prepare reports for sales or operational decision-making.
- Complete analysis of routes using the companies routing software, mapping, and/or audits
- Be available to work various shifts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently and on multiple projects at once
- Possess proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to attain proficiency using routing software
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite – i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work well in on a team
- Ability to exercise independent judgement and discretion
REQUIRED LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
- Background in GIS mapping
- Experience in logistics
- Valid Class C driver’s license
- Record of safe driving for the last three years as shown on current MVR, with no serious accidents or traffic violations