SITE SERVICES DRIVER IISIGN ON BONUS OFFERED - $2,500 bonus offered to experienced Site Services Drivers*exclusions apply - check with HR for details
The Site Services Driver II - Non-CDL delivers site services units to customer sites and performs janitorial services in onsite service units and holding tanks. This position operates vehicles in a safe manner and in compliance with government regulations pertaining to trucking and waste operations.
- Report to work at designated time in company uniform and with required personal protective equipment.
- Deliver site service units to customer sites.
- Responsible for the completion of daily routes.
- Perform janitorial services on-site service units and holding tanks, including unit cleaning and re-stocking, using the 40-point quality assurance checklist.
- Perform pre-trip inspections at the beginning of each shift to ensure that the assigned truck is fully fueled, safe and legal to operate and that required paperwork is onboard before leaving the yard.
- Track personal Department of Transportation (DOT) compliance, i.e., daily hours of service and log requirements, and report immediately to supervisor if at risk of being out of compliance.
- Perform and complete the work as outlined in the company routing software.
- Document changes and identify problems along the route using the assigned route tablet.
- Perform the post-trip truck inspection at the completion of each route, ensure the cab is clean and submit the Vehicle Condition Report (VCR).
- Interact professionally with customers, clients, co-workers and the management team.
- Must be available for scheduled shifts, including holidays and weekends.
- Maintain waste manifests, where required, ensuring compliance with Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) regulations and in accordance with company policy.
- Report any moving violations or safety incidents incurred during work hours to the supervisor and Safety Department by the end of the shift.
- May be required to drive a vehicle with a gross vehicle weight (GVW) not to exceed 26,000 pounds.
- Must operate vehicle (including unloading, as appropriate) in a way that ensures compliance with DOT weight restrictions.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Six months of related truck driving experience and/or specialized training;
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no supervision;
- Ability to perform basic math functions;
- Ability to work flexible hours based on route and event schedules;
- Proof of up-to-date Hepatitis B vaccination or willingness to get one; and
- Must be able to read and speak English sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records.
REQUIRED LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
- Valid class C driver’s license;
- Record of safe driving for the last three years as shown on current MVR, with no serious accidents or traffic violations;
- Valid Medical Card or the ability to obtain one.