Texas Workforce Commission - FAQ worksheet
Online Tools and Software:
- Quickbooks Online - Information Storage/Sharing | Project Management | Security/Encryption
- Gusto - Information Storage/Sharing | Project Management | Security/Encryption
- Google Suite/Hangouts - Video Conferencing | Audio/Phone | Instant Messaging | Information Storage/Sharing | Project Management | Security/Encryption
*In response to COVID-19 through July 1: free access to advanced Hangouts Meet video-conferencing capabilities to all G Suite and G Suite for Education customers globally including larger meetings, for up to 250 participants per call, live streaming for up to 100,000 viewers within a domain, and the ability to record meetings and save them to Google Drive.
- Office 365/Teams - Video Conferencing | Instant Messaging | Information Storage/Sharing | Project Management | Security/Encryption
*In response to COVID-19: Beginning March 10, Microsoft is rolling out updates to the free versions of Teams that will lift restrictions on user limits.
- DoorDash - offering a 30-day free trial
- Drive-thru on Demand - Mobile app waiving all business fees
- Zoom - Video Conferencing | Web Conferencing/Webinar | Cyber Security/Encryption
* In response to COVID-19: free for educators to move toward virtual learning.
- Zoom Phone - Audio/Phone |Security/Encryption
- Slack - Video Conferencing | Instant Messaging | Information Storage/Sharing | Security/Encryption
- Loom - Video Conferencing | Web Conferencing/Webinar | Instant Messaging
*In response to COVID-19 through July 1: free for educators, recording limit removed on the free plan. free trial extended to 30 days, Loom Pro price adjusted to $5/month.
- Ring Central - Video Conferencing | web Conferencing/Webinar | Audio/Phone | Instant Messaging
*In response to COVID-19: Three months free RingCentral Office for K12 educators, health providers and non-profits.
- GoToMeeting - Video Conferencing | Web Conferencing | Audio/Phone | Instant Messaging
*In response to COVID-19: some organizations may be eligible for access to a free emergency remote work toolkit. You can register here.
- Dropbox Business - Information Storage/Sharing | Security/Encryption
*In response to COVID-19: Free Dropbox Business subscriptions for a three-month period to non-profits and NGOs that are focused on fighting COVID-19.
- Genius Scan - Information Storage/Sharing | Phone app for scanning/sending documents
- Tiny Scanner - Information Storage/Sharing | Phone app for scanning/sending documents
Local Businesses offering services online, curbside, drive-thru, delivery, etc. List is updated as information is received.
(* = Chamber Members)
* The UPS Store - Normal operations
* Hays Home Team - Keller Williams - Offering 3D Interior Home Tours
* Deep Roots Animal Clinic - drive-in, drop off appointments, farm calls.
* Walmart - Offering Senior Shopping hours 1 hour before store opens on Tuesdays through April. Pharmacy and Vision Centers will be open during this time.
* Christian Brothers Automotive - Free vehicle pick-up and drop-off, no-contact dropbox, mobile communication and payment.
* Bon Ton Market - Normal Operations, limiting number of people in the store to 10 at a time.
Casa Maria - offering drive-thru services starting at 6:00 am
* Edward Jones/Trish Wilder, Financial Advisor - Offering free web-conferencing to answer financial questions.
* Blue Crest Media - Continuing to serve and accept new clients.
* Blue Computer Solutions - Offering remote computer tuneups, contact-free pickup and delivery, onsite services as needed, computers for homeschooling and home offices. Call 512-644-9054.
* Guiltless Goodies by Sylvia - Lobby is closed. Offering curbside and free delivery to Kyle/Buda. Also offering fresh bread.
* ColorMix Graphics - in-person meetings by appointment only, can contact via phone and email.
* EZ CPR - Continuing to offer classes with a max of 4 per class.
* B Sweet Cupcakery - Continuing to accept orders.
* Chris Porter - Allstate Insurance - Fully staffed at Dripping Springs office.
* Judith's House Cleaning - Continuing normal business operations.
* Hays Junction Apartments - Office closed to the public.
* Browning Family Chiropractic - Continuing to accept appointments.
* Hays County Food Bank - Food bag distribution: Kyle (Tuesdays), San Marcos (Wednesdays), and Buda (Thursdays). Accepting donations by appointment only.
* 512 Rage Room - Temporarily closed until April 3.
* Alligator Dental - Seeing emergency dental cases only. Call to schedule.
* First Lockhart National Bank - Offering Online Banking, ATM & Drive-thru only, Safety Deposit box access by appointment only.
* Broadway Bank - Offering Online Banking, ATM & Drive-thru only.
* Gilcrease Medical Group - Offering Virtual Visits, must call to schedule. Pre-screening to ensure a safe office visit.
* Chick-fil-a Kyle - Offering Drive-thru, Curbside, and DoorDash delivery service.
* Coffee Box - Now offering DoorDash delivery service.
* Texas Pie Company - Special Hours: 10:30 am - 5:00 pm, Takeout, Curbside, and Favor delivery.
* Aviator Pizza - Offering Online ordering and Curbside pickup.
* Milt's Pit BBQ - Offering Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Curbside, giftcards, and (soon) Online Ordering.
* Hays City Store - Offering Curbside and Delivery options.
* Little Guys Movers (San Marcos) - Still operating, taking emails and phone calls only. Office is closed to the public, no onsite estimates until further notice.
Golden Chick (Kyle) - Offering Drive-thru, carry out, and 3rd party delivery services.
* Ascension Seton - Offering Online Care, talk to a doctor online, 24/7 without leaving home.
* Kyle Family & Injury Chiropractic - Offering "open air visits" and outdoor waiting rooms. Open normal hours.
* Texas Orthopedics - Normal business hours, online appointment scheduling.
* American Water - Kinetico - Normal business operations.
* Judge Beth Smith - Continuing to officiate weddings, notary services available, encouraging online filings and payments.
* Complete Autoworks - Continuing normal business operations.
Discount Roof USA - Normal business operations.
* Pennington's Cakes - Offering Takeout and delivery services. Call ahead for curbside service.
* John Hall & Associates - 3 attorneys available, notary services, in-office or drive-through signings.
* Cromwell Construction - Normal business operations.
* Kindred Animal Hospital - Offering drop-off appointments, curbside assistance, and FETCH transportation program.
* Commercial Lease Locators - Continuing to offer services.
* POW, Inc - Fully operational, offering Prevention signage, hand sanitizer, and normal promotional products.
* FastMed Urgent Care - Operating on normal hours, COVID testing site and offering telemedicine visits. Please use the online check-in feature and only bring people who need to be seen into the clinic.