Chamber members are as diverse as Kyle itself: they represent businesses of all sizes and industries, and viewpoints from every position on the political spectrum. Together, we're shaping Kyle's business environment and making the city an exceptional place to live and work.
Part of our mission at the Kyle Chamber is to promote, empower, and be a valuable resource to the business community and chamber members; and one of the ways we do that is through the many membership benefits you receive. We pride our self in being an organization with important resources to our members - providing them with access, resources and solutions that make their business successful.
Your membership in the Chamber gives you and your company an edge through access to opportunities for business growth through professional development and networking.
Your investment in a Kyle Chamber membership provides:
- Publicity and Exposure - Chamber members receive exposure through our publications, directories, events, and Web site listings.
- New Business Contacts - One major reason to consider active participation with the Chamber is to meet and network new businesses.
- Representation and Advocacy - The Chamber works as a voice for its members in local and state government.
- Involvement - Our members MAKE THE DIFFERENCE by working to improve the quality of life and business environment.
- New Customers - We support industries and businesses that bring people, employment and creates a strong local economy for Kyle.
- Buy Locally - As a chamber we try to keep the money flowing within the community and make those dollars work for our community.
- Informed Members - We try to keep our members informed about local issues, through emails, social media, newsletters, meetings and events.
- Business Referrals – The Chamber makes every attempt to refer ONLY Chamber members to the many requests received each month. Don’t be left out!
Exclusive Members-Only Benefits
- Business referrals to 'members only.'
- Preferred pricing on programs, events and publications.
- Advertising: Kyle Visitor's Guide and Membership Directory, Website, Business Expo, Various Events, Business Advancement Social Hour B.A.S.H., Monthly Membership Luncheons.
- Network and make contacts to develop leads, target and meet new clients and customers.
- Gain visibility to build awareness of your products and services.
- Take advantage of professional development and learning opportunities to grow your business skills
- Sponsor and advertise at programs and events to enhance your brand.