First Lockhart National Bank
Banks/Credit UnionsFinancial Services
With the distinction of being the first bank to be organized in Lockhart, Texas, the First National Bank of Lockhart opened April 15, 1889. Founder James G. Burleson and the board of directors including John T. Storey, James A. Thompson, and J.M. Jolley played an important role in the development of Lockhart and Caldwell County. In 1934, First National Bank of Lockhart merged with Lockhart National Bank, forming the First-Lockhart National Bank. Today, as the largest financial institution in Lockhart and Caldwell County, First Lockhart has over $180 million in total assets. The bank's main location in historic downtown Lockhart represents 125 years of continuous presence on the town square while proudly serving the citizens of Lockhart and Caldwell County. Expanding into new frontiers, additional bank locations include South Austin and Kyle, Texas
- High interest checking along with great service. Consumer and commercial lending specialists.
- CD's & IRA's